First State Bank
Town & Country Insurance
Display Reports for First State Bank
First State Bank Report - 3-12-19 to 7-01-19
|First State Bank_GF_3/12/2019-3/11/2020||244,792||433||0.18%||5,625|
|First State Bank_SearchKWC_3/12/2019-3/11/2020||244,747||620||0.25%||0|
|First State Bank_SiteRetargeting_3/12/2019-3/11/2020||239,178||309||0.13%||0|
First State Bank Report - 10-25-19 to 3-02-20
|Geofence - 18th annual Farm News Ag Show 12/5/19 7 AM - 330 PM||117||4||3.42%||0|
|Site Retargeting - 10/25/19 - 3/31/20||330,346||406||0.12%||9,093|
|Geofence - 10/25/19 - 3/31/20||711,645||958||0.13%||3,037|
|Geofence - 18th annual Farm News Ag Show 12/4/19 8 AM-6PM||5,066||14||0.28%||2|
|Keyword - 10/25/19 - 3/31/20||475,553||438||0.09%||2,406|
|Event Targeting - 18th annual Farm News Ag Show 12/6/19 - 1/6/20||8,746||22||0.25%||2|
|Contexual- 10/25/19 - 3/3/20||104,403||65||0.06%||187|
Display Reports for Town & Country
Town and Country Insurance Report - 5-6-19 to 7-1-19
|Town & Country Insurance_GF_05/06/2019-04/30/2020||121,363||194||0.16%||2,293|
|Town & Country Insurance_SiteRT_05/06/2019-04/30/2020||16,821||32||0.19%||0|
|Town & Country Insurance_SearchKWC_05/06/2019-04/30/2020||56,448||128||0.23%||0|
Town and Country Insurance Report - 9-24-19 to 3-02-20
|Site 9/24/19 - 4/30/20||88,219||96||0.11%||153|
|Geofence 9/24/19 - 4/30/20||250,607||316||0.13%||1,301|
|Keyword 9/24/19 - 4/30/20||130,171||163||0.13%||495|
|Contextual 9/24/19 - 4/30/20||116,514||82||0.07%||199|
SEO for First State Bank
Link Building Schedule - April 2019 to February 2020
|Implemented Tactics||No. of Links Performed|
|Search Engine Submissions||20|
|Social Bookmarking Submissions||490|
|PDF Indexing Submissions||20|
|WEB 2.0 Submissions||10|
|Image Sharing Submissions||20|
|PDF Sharing Submissions||15|
|Local Listing Submissions||40|
|Profile Linking Submissions||65|
|Total No. of Submissions||1247|
|Targeted Keywords||April 2019||Google Result Page|
|Money Market Rates||>300||https://www.fsbwc.com/personal-banking/personal-savings--cds/|
|Targeted Keywords||February 2020||Google Result Page|
|agriculture loans iowa||5||https://www.fsbwc.com/ag-lending/|
|money market rates iowa||10||https://www.fsbwc.com/personal-banking/personal-savings--cds/|
|free checking iowa||12||https://www.fsbwc.com/personal-banking/personal-checking|
|ag loans iowa||18||https://www.fsbwc.com/ag-lending/|
|cd rates iowa||19||https://www.fsbwc.com/personal-banking/personal-savings--cds/|
|home mortgage loans iowa||43||https://www.fsbwc.com/mortgage-loans/|
|business loans iowa||43||https://www.fsbwc.com/business/business-loans/|
|home loans iowa||46||https://www.fsbwc.com/mortgage-loans/|
|auto loans iowa||58||https://www.fsbwc.com/personal-banking/personal-loans/|
Addressable Geo-Fencing -Household Level Targeting
Target 100 To 1M+ Home & Business Addresses With Laser Precise Targeting
Do you have a list of customers or business addresses? Addressable Geo-fencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households.
By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geo Fencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated platline geo-fencing drawing capabilities.
• Highly Precise – Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted. Up To 90% Match Rate
- • Highly Scalable – Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- • Provides Foot Traffic Attribution – Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- • Multiple Creative Formats – Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- • More Precise Than IP Targeting – Addressable geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.
How Addressable (Household) Geo-fencing Works
The ability to leverage household Geo-fencing gives advertisers the chance to get even more precise with their ad dollars while vastly limiting waste. And the beauty within our programmatic platform, lists of addresses are easily on boarded, matched and scrubbed of any personally identifiable information so that there is no risk of breach in privacy:
• Utilize your own list of addresses or tap our team to pull a list of addresses for your targeting needs based on demographic and psychographic details.
• Physical addresses which an advertiser wants to target are uploaded into our platform.
• The addresses are then matched against plat line data to collect the exact physical location, size and shape of the individually matched addresses.
• The system then Geo-fences each matched address to collect and target users specific only to that distinct address location. If desired, desktop, laptop, and OTT/CTV devices are also targeted through our cross device graph.
• Audiences at every single address are updated on a daily basis.
Key Addressable Geo-fencing Benefits
• Highly precise. Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted.
• Highly scalable. Up to 1 million physical addresses can be targeted per campaign.
• Improved reach over IP-based solutions, which are being limited due to truncation of IP addresses in programmatic advertising.
• Provides foot traffic attribution. Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
• Cross Device. Targets all individuals at the address on multiple devices by leveraging our cross-device graph, and enables targeting of devices for up to 30 days after they have left address.
• Create granular audiences from CRM systems and other offline databases